We Put The Best Online Banking At Your Fingertips
Imagine a bank so convenient it has a branch in your home. And your office. And anywhere you have your cell phone. That's the ease and convenience NetBank brings to your everyday banking needs. And since we don’t have the high overhead of a physical branch network to pay for, we're more affordable, too. You get the convenience and the savings. Plus …
- Great rates.
- Our rates consistently beat the national average.
- Quality customer support.
- Our dedicated customer support associates are a quick click or call away, ready to help and fully committed to your satisfaction.
- Easy access, all the time.
- You can access your account anywhere you can log online, 24/7.
- Time-saving bill pay services.
- NetBank customers can safely pay their bills online, all from a single site. It's convenient, easy to use, and it's secure.
- Flexible options.
- Need to move your money? You can transfer funds between any of your NetBank accounts, or you can transfer money to/from your NetBank account to/from another bank account whenever you want. You can even set up a regular schedule.
- Great mortgage rates.
We offer a straightforward approach with a variety of products to meet your needs and a dedicated specialist to guide you through the process. With NetBank we will close your mortgage loan fast and on your schedule
- Online safety guarantee.
- We cover 100% of any losses due to highly unlikely break-ins or funds that are lost, misplaced or taken out of your account without your authorization.1
- Peace of mind, backed by FDIC.
- Bank products and services are offered by NetBank, a division of BofI Federal Bank. NetBank and other BofI Federal accounts are not separately insured by the FDIC. BofI Federal Bank’s FDIC certificate number is 35546. You can learn more about FDIC at their website, www.fdic.gov.
1 Losses covered under the Online Safety Guarantee include the following: An error made by a NetBank employee resulting in an unauthorized or erroneous transaction that results in lost or misplaced funds; a computer crime that the NetBank security system fails to prevent; an unauthorized debit card transaction; a missed or misdirected payment that is the fault of NetBank.